Terms of Service
This is an Agreement (“Agreement”) between Redelegant Technologies., herein (“GoodFlow”), having an office and place of business at 1105/1, Knkpul, Ashok Nagar, Kolkata - 743272 and the entity agreeing to the terms herein (“Participant”, “You”, “you” or “Customer”). By using or accessing any part of the Service, You agree that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, You must not use or access the Service. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company, you acknowledge that you have the authority to bind that company to the terms of this Agreement.
1. Description of Service
Redelegant Technologies provides a software as a web service, also referred to as cloud service, named GoodFlow (hereinafter referred as “Service” or “Services”). The Service is offered and provided subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Customer shall connect to the Service using any internet browser or mobile application supported by the Service. The Customer is responsible for obtaining access to the internet and the equipment necessary to access the service.
2. Modification of Terms of Service
GoodFlow reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time; an updated version will be published on our website at terms of service. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to this Terms of Service. You may terminate your use of the Services if the Terms are modified in a manner that substantially affects your rights in connection with use of the Services. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at our terms of service.
3. Restrictions on Use
In addition to all other terms and conditions of this Agreement, you shall not: (i) transfer or otherwise make available to any third party the Services; (ii) provide any service based on the Services without prior written permission; (iii) use the Services for spamming and/or other illegal purposes; or (iv) reverse engineer or access the Service in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service.
4. Terms of Payment, Refund, and Subscription
- CUSTOMER will pay for all amounts specified in the Order Form and/or Virtual Account, relating to the subscription of the Purchased Solution and any Add-on as applicable.
- The amounts charged are based on the quantity of Users, purchased features, and add-ons, according to the plan, term and negotiations reflected in the Order Form and / or Virtual Account, regardless of the actual use, prohibited the downgrade of the negotiated subscriptions during the provided term, under the penalty provided at section 4.2.
- Information on the subscription options and charges for all paid Services is available in the pricing page of our website.
- The amounts specified in the Order Form and / or Virtual Account will be paid in US dollars. Credit card, bank or exchange rates, taxes, duties, charges, contributions, launches, obligations or fees and / or government charges of any nature are not included in the charges.
- GoodFlow reserves the right to change the subscription fee from time to time.
4.1 Billing and Payment.
a) Billing to the CUSTOMER will occur through Invoice, issued by GoodFlow, or third parties hired to process payments, in the amounts corresponding to the Purchased Solutions to be paid according to the payment method selected by the CUSTOMER in the Order Form or Virtual Account.
The billing and their respective amounts correspond to the information defined in the Order Form or Virtual Account, under the terms of this Agreement.
b) In order for the respective billing of subscriptions to be processed, Customer must provide valid and updated information to GoodFlow.
4.2 Late payment and Downgrades.
In case of non-payment on the agreed due date, and/ or in case of downgrade of the conditions agreed for an initial purchase during the agreed term, without prejudice to the application of default interest of 1% per month and a fine of 2% on the amount of the overdue installment, as well as the adoption of the applicable legal and judicial measures, GoodFlow reserves the right to adopt the following administrative measures:
a) Condition future subscription renewals to shorter payment terms than those specified on the website or in the Order Form (as applicable);
b) Disregard the application of any business conditions granted at the time of the subscription; and/or c) Suspend access to the Customer's Purchased Solutions and Virtual Account may be considered disabled, until the amount in default is settled.
c) Before suspending access to the Purchased Solutions or deactivating the Virtual Account, GoodFlow will notify the Customer, at least 10 (ten) days in advance, stating that their account is overdue.
d) Like this Agreement, as applicable, the Order Form signed by the Customer constitutes an enforceable title and may be enforced in Court. After 30 calendar days have passed after notification, it is expressly agreed that GoodFlow may use the service of outsourced companies to collect the overdue amount.
4.3 Refund Policy
Anytime the customer not want to continue with the subscription, they can cancel it, and email to email@example.com with the necessary details and the remaining balance(remaining subscription value calculated per month basis) if any over a month's value will be refunded to the original payment method.
5. Data ownership & Privacy
6. General Account Terms
- Access to the Service is only available to the Customer and the Users to whom the Customer grants access, subject to the Customer making the applicable payments for the Service under this Agreement.
- Usernames and passwords are personal, and are to be considered part of Confidential Information of Customer. The Customer is at all times fully liable for all acts and omissions by Users whom the Customer has granted access and agrees to indemnify GoodFlow for all claims and losses related to such acts and omissions.
- Customer may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Customer must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in customer jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- GoodFlow may make updates to the Service from time to time as per market demands.
- Customer is responsible for all taxes and Customer will pay GoodFlow for the Services without any reduction for taxes. If GoodFlow is obligated to collect or pay taxes, the taxes will be invoiced to Customer.
- Except as expressly set forth herein, this Agreement does not grant either party any rights, implied or otherwise, to the other’s content or any of the other’s intellectual property. As between the parties, Customer owns all Intellectual Property Rights in Customer Data and GoodFlow owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the Service.
- When the Customer pays GoodFlow via bank transfer, the necessary bank transfer charges should be borne by the Customer. For avoidance of doubt, the total license fee payable should be credited to our account without any deductions.
8. Warranty and Disclaimer
- GoodFlow warrants that it will provide 99% uptime of the service failing which downtime credit will be provided for the time the service was not available.
- GoodFlow agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Customer, its Affiliates, and their respective, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and contractors from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities and expenses, including, without limitation, damages, other monetary relief, expert fees, costs and reasonable legal fees, alleging or resulting from any claim that the Services infringe upon the intellectual property rights of whatever type or form of any third party.
- GoodFlow is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damage resulting from limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the Customer provided internet and electronic communications.
- Except as otherwise provided herein, the Service is provided on an “AS IS” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- GoodFlow takes reasonable care for virus protection and other harmful components; however, given the nature of virus evolution, GoodFlow makes no warranty that the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
- GoodFlow makes no warranty that:
9. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL GOODFLOW BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER OR FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF GOODFLOW HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH GOODFLOW RELATED TO ANY OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE TERMINATION OF SUCH SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL GOODFLOW’S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY SERVICE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXCEED THE LAST 3 MONTHS FEES PAID BY YOU TOWARDS SUCH SERVICE.
10. Privacy Terms
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of India.